BIRCH GOLD GROUP

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Jolley Guy


Yes, I Brett Blackham, was asked to play Santa for the Christmas season in 2011.

Thats right - I am 31 and 20 lbs overweight and was asked to play a 70-year old 150-pound overweight Santa.

I must say that I did pass.

A few notable happenings took place. First off, I found that I have no power over little girls. I nearly gave away my entire bag of candy to cute little girls.

Next I realized how santa can work tirelessly all year long to prepare for Christmas - sleighs use ski's - not wheels.

Lastly and bestly, I had a 40 something year old invalid sit on my lap and asked, "a backhoe, marbles and clothes - and if I can't have that, PEACE ON EARTH!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the Mountains of Ephraim

In the Mountains of Ephraim

Search This Blog