BIRCH GOLD GROUP

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Paid Gig

My first Paid gig was pretty good I think. My little brother attended and was the only audience member that paid attention to the whole show. On a happy note - I made some money; $100.00 actually. I had to pay for the use of the equipment and am still quite pleased that it turned out so well. Incidentally, I was able to perform in Spanish Fork on the same night with Dallin and George. The band sounded really great and I was able to play another drummers equipment that was already set up when I arrived. That is the take-home lesson for the day. If you have a chance to use another's drum set rather than packing your own gear...go ahead and do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the Mountains of Ephraim

In the Mountains of Ephraim

Search This Blog